IT solutions consultancy
We don’t just sell boxes with standard solutions. Our consultants provide IT solutions that can help move your business forward. We would be more than happy to help you make the best decision possible.
We can analyse the current condition of your ICT infrastructure and suggest its optimization over a period that suits your current requirements. Our goal is to increase efficiency and improve the TCO of your ICT environment.
What do we offer?
- ICT strategy development (suggestions and recommendations for further ICT development)
- New ICT infrastructure consultancy
- Current ICT infrastructure optimization consultancy
- New technologies deployment consultancy
- ICT standards design and deployment into the current environment
- Help in emergency situations
- ICT security analysis, including recommendations (best practices)
- Site audit for the location of corporate infrastructure or data center
- Audit your existing server room or data center
- Wireless site survey for the implementation of a suitable WiFi solution, including the design of the location of individual access points
- Consultation on the revitalization of the server room or data center hall
What does “building new ICT infrastructure” mean?
We don’t dedicate ourselves to just one area, on the contrary, our approach is very broad. We are convinced that a well thought out concept is the key point to give your new infrastructure the highest performance possible. Therefore, our consultancy services include:
- Campus network design using the latest trends
- Local data centre design
- Server HW, storage system HW, and network HW sizing
- Transmission infrastructure design
- Appropriate surveillance and management design
Whether you have a clear idea of what you need to improve, or you just know that you need to move your IT infrastructure to the level of today’s standards, let’s hear from you!
We would be more than happy to discuss all of the possibilities and have an obligation-free conversation about solutions that would suit your particular needs.